What is multi-org support?
This feature allows you to join multiple organizations, using the same email address.
If your organization was recently created, multi-org is already enabled for your organization (unless your organization has a custom Single Sign-On enabled, which is incompatible with multi-org support). If you are having trouble joining multiple organizations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creating a new organization with an existing account is not possible on your own currently but email@example.com can assist you with the task. You'll need to provide your email address in use and the name of the new organization to make this possible.
Once I've joined multiple organizations, how do I switch between them?
- Log in to GlassFrog with your default email address.
- Click on the organization name/your name in the top left of the sidebar.
- In the first few lines of the drop-down menu, you'll see all the organizations you're a member of, with a little green light next to the org you're currently logged in to.
- To switch orgs, click on another organization from the list. The green light (as well as the label on the sidebar) will always show which organization you're in.
- If your organization uses a custom SSO, you will not be able to use this feature. (Google SSO is fine.)
- Your profile name and picture become the same across all organizations when using multi-org support.
- If you have multiple existing accounts, you will have to manually transfer over all existing projects, actions, and agenda items to the account you decide to keep. We're not able to merge the accounts for you.