- To switch your own account to one of our supported languages, go to "Your Profile & Settings":
- Click the "Edit Profile" button in the top right corner
- In the Language section, select your preferred language from the drop-down list and click on the "Update" button to confirm your selection.
- After you press the button to update the settings, a link will appear on the top of the left sidebar. Click on it to make the language switch effective.
- All of the GlassFrog-supplied text will then display in the new language. However, no change will be made to user-entered content such as circle names, etc. If you find that some of the content is in English, it is because the translation hasn't been put up to date and you may contact us to let us know about
- You may find it useful to change your bookmarks to point to GlassFrog in the new language. You can bookmark the page after using the button that switches to your preferred language.
Emails will be sent by GlassFrog in the organization's default language.
- The Habit Support Program has been fully translated into French, German, Polish and Spanish. We also have an Arabic translation in progress, which is partially available now.