There is a new entry in the upper navigation bar: Inbox.
- The inbox is a repository for all your new tensions. From the inbox you will be able to turn those tensions into Projects, Actions, or Agenda Items to bring to Tactical or Governance meetings.
- There is a "quick add" function that you can reach from the plus sign in the navigation bar. This will pop up a small interface to add tensions, as shown below:
- Once you enter the Inbox, it will look something like this:
- Each tension can be there just for you to think about, or it can be turned into a Project, Action, or Agenda Item to bring to a meeting, by clicking the three dots to the right of the item:
- If you choose Agenda Item (for example), the following options will pop up, along with a tip:
- You can write a proposal from this screen, or just save the agenda item for later. You can then find that item in the other new entry in the upper navigation bar, Agenda Items.
- Once you process a tension into a Project, Action, or Agenda Item, it will cross itself off. However, you can still use the three dots to the right of the crossed-off item (visible when you hover your cursor) to add more Actions, Projects, and Agenda Items.
- On a reload, the crossed off items will disappear from Inbox and instead show up only in the other appropriate sections. You can also use the "Clean up" button to get rid of the crossed out items without doing a full reload.