As a GlassFrog Admin you can import a list of members using a CSV file.
- Create a CSV file (in Excel or any other program - but make sure it's saved as .csv extension, with comma delimiters).
- An import may time out if the file of people to be imported contains too many rows. If an import times out, try splitting up the file into smaller files and uploading each one separately.
- The format should be as in the example below:
- First row = column headers
- Columns in this order:
- Full Name
- Email Address (the email address cannot already be associated with a GlassFrog account)
- Circle (one per column) - name may be the Circle's full name or short name. If you don't want to assign users to circles, you may leave those columns blank.
- Once you have saved the CSV file, select Account Members from the Admin menu:
- Next select the Import New Members button at the bottom of the screen
- Then follow the prompts to upload the CSV file.
- An email will be sent to each imported user, welcoming them to GlassFrog and allowing them to set up their password.
- If the import page mentions the option to upload a password, then you are in a demo organization and should include that column after the email and before the circle names. 8-40 characters, and make sure you include at least one letter and one number or special character.