As a GlassFrog Admin you can import a list of members using a CSV file.
- Create a CSV file (in Excel or any other program - but make sure it's saved as .csv extension).
- The format should be as in the example below:
- First row = column headers
- Columns following in this order:
- Full Name
- Email Address (the email address cannot already be associated with a GlassFrog account)
- Password (must be at least 8 characters; must contain at least 1 letter; must contain at least 1 number or 1 special character)
- Circle names (one per column) - name may be the Circle's full name or short name. If you don't want to assign users to circles, you may leave those columns blank.
- Once you have the CSV file in hand, select Account Members from the Admin menu:
- Next select the Import New Members button at the bottom of the screen
- Then follow the prompts to upload the CSV file.
- An email will be sent to each imported user welcoming them to GlassFrog and containing their email username details.
- They will not be sent their password. You can send that to them manually or let them set a new password themselves with the link that will come in the email.