As a GlassFrog Admin you can import a list of members using a CSV file.
- Create a CSV file (in Excel or any other program - but make sure it's saved as .csv extension).
The format should be as in the example below:
- First row = column headers
Columns following in this order:
- Full Name
- Email Address (which must be unique to GlassFrog)
- Circle names (one per column) - name may be the Circle's full name or short name.
- With the populated CSV file in hand, select Account Members from the Admin menu:
- Next select the Import New Members button at the bottom of the screen
- Then follow the prompts to upload the CSV file.
- An email will be sent to each imported user welcoming them to GlassFrog with their login details.
- If you want to just import members into the organization without assigning them to circles just leave those columns blank.