Given their role, Lead Links have certain special accountabilities in relation to their circles. Many of these will also overlap those available to the circle's Secretary or to GlassFrog Admins (who can step in at the request of the Lead Link where desired).
Lead Links can:
1. Assign (or unassign) members to roles (with or without a role focus) as well as Lead Links to sub-circles
2. Add members to the circle (with or without a role).
5. Add custom sections to the circle page's sidebar (for premium organizations).
6. Add checklist items (along with other circle members).
7. Add metrics items (along with other circle members).
8. Use the gear icon next to the circle's name to:
- Change the circle's short name (showed in the organization chart).
- Add circle-based email integrations.
- Change Slack proposal integration for the circle (for Premium organizations).
- Change the circle's auto-accept time limit for asynchronous proposals.
- For the Anchor circle, add or change the purpose for the organization. Similarly, the Anchor's Lead Link may:
- Update the name of the circle
- Add or modify its Domain and Accountabilities
- Define an initial structure for the Organization using GlassFrog's Governance meeting