GlassFrog allows you to save tensions ahead of time for both Tactical and Governance meetings. You can see this article here, if you'd like to learn how to do that. This current article will show you how to bring those saved tensions into a Tactical or a Governance meeting. (If your org is on Premium, you can also draft proposals ahead of time and bring those in too, or propose them immediately. This article here will give you more information on that.)
To pull an existing tension into a meeting:
- First, keep in mind that tensions must be saved as Agenda Items before they can be brought into a meeting. Tensions saved in your Inbox must first be processed into Agenda Items.
- Also, remember that agenda items can be saved for Tactical or Governance meetings, but not both at once. If you can't find your saved tension once you're in the meeting, it's possible it was saved in the other category. It's also possible it was saved to a different circle.
- Once you are in your meeting, look for the button that says "Choose agenda item"
- This is what it looks like in a Tactical meeting:
- This is what it looks like in a Governance meeting:
- Once you click that button, it will bring up a list of all current Agenda Items that you've saved for that circle and that type of meeting.
- That's it! It's actually quite simple, once you get the hang of it. Good luck, and may all your tensions be processed well.