Admins have a number of specific powers in GlassFrog. These can be divided into three categories: the Admin menu in the navigation bar, the gear icon on the circle page, and other miscellaneous powers.*
*Please note, the following are just what Admins can do in GlassFrog, not what they are responsible for. There is a standard process for changing many of the below items. For instance, Lead Links generally decide when/if to add new members to a circle. As another example, the auto-accept time limit on proposals is usually set by policy first and then made fact by an Admin or the circle's Secretary.
The Admin menu:
There are five items on the Admin menu:
1. Account Members
2. Holacracy Habit Support Program (Premium)
3. Global Checklist & Metrics
4. Organization Settings
- This page allows you to set the time zone of the organization, enable asynchronous proposals (for premium organizations) and set the various other settings mentioned below.
6. Billing and Plans
- Upgrading my organization to GlassFrog Premium
- Updating billing information (if paying by credit card)
- Finding my invoices
The Gear Icon on the Circle Page:
This gear icon gives you more settings on the largest circle than on the other circles. The following screenshots are from a premium organization. You will have less options if you are in a free organization.
Miscellaneous Admin Powers:
Adding a user to a Circle (with or without a role assignment)