You can move a role from one circle to another through a Governance Meeting of the supercircle that both circles belong to.
- In the following example, "GCC" is the supercircle, and "Support" and "Finance" are the sub-circles:
- We want to move the role "Training Bookkeeper" from "Support" to "Finance":
- Open a Governance meeting in the "GCC" circle. You will first need an agenda item to move the role "Training Bookkeeper" out of the "Support" circle. Click "Add/Edit Role" and select "Support", as shown below:
- Scroll down below the "Domains" and "Accountabilities" and check the box "Move roles or policies into or out this role", and select the role "Training Bookkeeper" to be moved out of Support:
- After you accept that proposal, you will need another agenda item to move the role into the "Finance" circle. In the same Governance meeting, click "Add/Edit Role" and select "Finance" this time. Follow the same process as above, but this time move the role into Finance, as shown below:
- After you accept that proposal, close the meeting and refresh your browser. The role "Training Bookkeeper" will have moved from "Support" to "Finance":