Does your organization use the "Slack" communication tool? Would you like to have your asynchronous governance proposals sent to Slack so that you can process them there? Follow these instructions to set up Slack integration for governance proposals for your circle!
- Premium GlassFrog membership
- Slack installed and in use in your organization
- GlassFrog Slack integration app installed by your Admin (instructions here)
- Name of the Slack channel where your circle wants to receive GlassFrog governance proposals.
- As Secretary (or Lead Link, or an Admin), edit the circle's Settings by clicking on the gear icon next to the circle name.
- Next, enter in your circle's Slack channel noted above in the prerequisites.
- Click on the Save button. You're good to go!
Too much email? Note that by default GlassFrog will continue to send emails for asynchronous governance proposals sent to Slack. Circle members can discontinue these emails via the subscription page. See this FAQ for more information.