Is your organization using Slack? Want to be able to send Governance proposals for your circle to a Slack channel instead of email? Here's how you can integrate GlassFrog with Slack!
- Admins can use the instructions on this page to install the app
- Secretaries can then configure their Slack channel in the circle settings page
- Individuals can turn off proposal notices for circles that are configured with Slack from their Subscriptions page.
Installing the GlassFrog Slack Integration App
- As a GlassFrog Admin go to the Organization Settings page from the Admin menu.
- Then under the "Integrations" section, select the "Enable" button to install the GlassFrog Slack app:
- Follow the prompts to enter your organization's Slack URL, and select "Continue". You'll be asked to sign in to your Slack account and an email will be sent to verify your access.
- Next, you will be presented with an access list. Review the list and select "Authorize".
- GlassFrog will confirm the app installation:
- Select the "Update Settings" button to save the changes. Done!
Here's an example of what a governance proposal looks like in Slack: