Don't want to wait for a governance meeting? Want to process a tension right when you sense it?
If you are a member of a premium GlassFrog organization, you can create what we call an "Asynchronous Governance Proposal".
Here are the steps to create a proposal:
- If you want to turn an existing tension (resting in your Tension Inbox) into a proposal, check out this article: Tension Inbox. In the same way you can also turn an existing agenda item into a proposal, check out the Agenda Items page.
- Otherwise go to Proposals in the menu or click directly on the "+" sign next to it.
- After you click the "+" sign, a pop up window will open where you will be able to choose one of your circles.
- After choosing one of them, a new pop up will open and let you enter your tension, the role that senses it, and the proposal you want to send to the circle. That will look something like this:
- Once you have made your starting proposal (recalling that it does not have to be perfect) you can select "Propose Now" to have this proposal emailed to your circle members for review, or select "Save" to save your work and then use these instructions to pull this proposal into your next governance meeting.
That's it! You have now created an Asynchronous Governance Proposal.