As a HolacracyOne Super Admin, you can set up a GlassFrog organization so that members do not receive emails from Tactical and Governance meetings until after the organization’s production start date if this is set.
- Create a new organization
- As Super Admin, search for the organization, and once available, select the Edit button.
- In the "Advanced Settings" section, set the production start date to the future.
- Then configure the org however you need to, meeting notices will not be sent.
What is not sent:
- Role assignments
- Tactical meeting summaries
- Governance meeting summaries
What emails are still sent?
- new account creation
- importing of new accounts via Excel spreadsheet
- Habit Support emails*
* See this FAQ on how to turn off (or not begin) the Habit Support emails so that these will not be sent to members during the early implementation phases.