Looking to switch to a translated version of GlassFrog and want to understand what text is translated? You've come to the right place.
What is translated:
- Content that is generated by the GlassFrog application itself is translated.
- This includes menu items, core role names, labels, tool tips, email notifications and the like.
What is not translated?
- Any content created by members while using GlassFrog remains in the language in which it was entered.
- So in the example below, most of the Circle and Role names are in French, however where these were input in English (for instance the "Training Factory" circle name) they will remain in English.
- Live Chat. The Live Chat Support icon and service are provided by our Help Desk application and staff which supports English at this time.
- Habit Support. This feature is currently in beta and will be translated into available languages at a later date.
Looking for which languages are currently supported? Please see this FAQ.
Want to see GlassFrog translated into your language, or help with such translations? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org