The Holacracy® Habit Support Program is designed by expert Holacracy coaches to help you build the skills and habits needed to get the most out of your Holacracy practice.
This FAQ will help you get started and familiarize you with the Holacracy Habit Support Program.
- Habit Support is a GlassFrog Premium feature - How do I upgrade my organization to Premium?
- Please note that the following guide is for Admins who are turning on Holacracy Habits for the organization for the first time. If you are a user looking for a way to enable (or disable) habits on your own account, please click here for instructions.
- If your organization has any viewer accounts, please be aware that if those users are enrolled in Habit Support, they will lose their viewer account status and become regular paid members of the organization.
First, access the Habit Support Program managing page by clicking on your organization's name and then, under your Admin menu, "Holacracy Habit Support Program", as shown below:
Table of Contents
1. Turning on Habit Support for all existing members
b) Or, you can click on the "Enroll # members" button, and all remaining GlassFrog members will receive an invitation to the Habit Support program.
2. Turning on Habit Support for selected members
To choose individual members to enroll in the program, as an Admin, check the boxes next to the members that you wish to enroll, and then, click on the “Enroll Members” button.
3. Turning on Habit Support by Circle
GlassFrog also allows an Administrator to turn on lessons for an entire circle at one time. Click on the "Enroll Members by Circle" button. Then select the circle or circles that you would like to enroll, and click on "Enroll Members".
4. Stopping the Habit Support Program
There are several ways to affect the progress of the Habit Support Program which are outlined below:
a) Administrators can stop the Habit Program from advancing. To pause the Habit Support Program and halt the lessons at their current place for all members, an Administrator can select the “Pause Holacracy Habit Program” button.
Selecting this disables the program but retains everyone’s place in the lesson plans. That way, when it’s time to turn the program back on, members can pick up where they left off.
b) Administrators can unenroll an individual member. To discontinue Habit Support for an individual member of your organization, select the “Unenroll” button for that person:
Selecting the “Unenroll” button will result in the progress of any lessons already completed being removed.
5. Restarting the Habit Support Program
Administrators can restart the Habit Program for some or all enrolled members by selecting the members and then clicking on the "Restart Program" button.
Selecting the “Restart Program” button will result in starting over with the lessons and the progress of any lessons already completed will therefore be lost.