The Habit Support Program was designed by expert coaches to help your team build the best organizational skills, habits, and practices.
This article will help you get started and familiarize you with the Habit Support.
- Habit Support is a GlassFrog Premium feature - How do I upgrade my organization to Premium?
- Please note that the following guide is for Admins who are turning on Habits for the organization for the first time. If you are a user looking for a way to enable (or disable) habits on your own account, please click here for instructions.
- If your organization has any viewer accounts, please be aware that if those users are enrolled in Habit Support, they will lose their viewer account status and become regular paid members of the organization.
Table of Contents
1. Turning on Habit Support for all existing members
b) Or, you can click on the "Enroll # members" button on the right, and all remaining GlassFrog members will receive an invitation to the Habit Support program.
2. Turning on Habit Support for selected members
To choose individual members to enroll in the program, as an Admin, check the boxes next to the members that you wish to enroll, and then, click on the “Enroll Members” button.
3. Turning on Habit Support by Circle
GlassFrog also allows Administrators to turn on lessons for an entire circle at once. Click on the "Enroll Members by Circle" button. Then select the circle or circles that you would like to enroll, and click on "Enroll Members".
4. Stopping the Habit Support Program
There are several ways to affect the progress of the Habit Support Program which are outlined below:
a) Admins can stop the Habits from advancing. To stop the Habit Support and halt the lessons at their current place for all members, an Admin can select the “Pause Habit Program” button. When it’s time to turn the program back on, members can pick up where they left off.
b) Admins can unenroll individual members. To discontinue Habit Support for one member of your organization, click on the “Unenroll” button for that person. Unenrolling members will result in the progress of any lessons already completed being removed.
5. Restarting the Habit Support Program
Admins can restart the Habit Program for some or all enrolled members by selecting the members and then clicking on the "Restart Program" button.