Holacracy is all about transparency, and to that end some organizations want to allow others outside the organization to be able to view the structure, roles, and accountabilities that are displayed in GlassFrog.
To see an example check out HolacracyOne!
How do I get this?
If you are an Admin for either a premium or free GlassFrog organization, you can configure your organization as publicly visible.
- Go to the Organization Settings, found in the Admin menu:
- Check the box next to "Publicly Visible" and select the Update Settings button.
- What's Visible?
- This feature will only display what is visible within GlassFrog. If you have embedded links to files that are held in a private location (such as a private storage drive), the link will be visible, but those without access to your private storage drive will not be able to access the files.
- Email account addresses are not displayed, for privacy.
- Projects marked as "Private to Circle" will not be visible.
- Actions are only visible to the individual (not even Circle members), so your actions will not be viewable by others outside the organization.
- Project Setting:
- Circle members can choose to mark a project as "Private to Circle" in which case the project will not be visible outside the circle or outside the GlassFrog organization.
- Once you make your organization public, the basic structural information (not the data located in private links) will be found by internet search engines.