The Lead Link is accountable for making role assignments for non-elected roles. To do so, navigate to the circle page where the role exists and click the role assignment icon (see red arrow in screenshot below). You can also make the assignment from the role page itself.
- A dialogue will appear that allows you to choose the member to assign to the role.
- Role Focus: there is an option to specify a focus for the role, which can be anything meaningful to the role fillers.
- The role assignment icon will only be visible if you are a Lead Link or Secretary of the circle in question, or an administrator for the organization.
- The circle's Secretary can make an update at the request of the Lead Link (or if a policy entitles them to make such changes)
- To remove someone from a role, use the "X" next to their name.