In the example below, we can see in the organization chart that the role "Loan Manager" hasn't been assigned yet
- To assign someone to a role, you can either a) click on the role to be assigned directly in the organization chart, or b) you can click on the name of the circle with the existing role in the Roles tab (in our example above, you'd click on "Finance").
a) If you click on the role directly, you will fall on the role's page with a section "Filled by".
Clicking on the person icon with a plus (+) sign will allow you to assign the role (only eligible members will see the person icon).
b) If you click on the circle's title, you will land on the circle's page with all the roles listed. You will have to find the role to be assigned and assign it through the person icon with a plus (+) sign (only eligible members will see the person icon).
- In both cases, a dialogue will appear and allow you to choose the member to assign to the role.
You'll have the option to specify a focus for the role if you think it can be meaningful to the role filler.
When you are done, click the "Add" button.
- The role assignment icon will only be visible if you are a Lead Link or Secretary of the circle in question, or an administrator for the organization.
- The circle's Secretary can make an update at the request of the Lead Link (or if a policy entitles them to make such changes)
- To remove someone from a role, use the "X" next to their name.